You get out of your Chamber what you put into it. Get Involved! Join the Board of Directors, participate in a committee, host a Business After Hours, attend Chamber functions and events. You will continually be exposing others to your business and broadening your customer base. The Chamber offers several networking opportunities to meet the needs of our diverse memberships. Some options are:
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for all new Chamber Member Businesses. Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies celebrate a new business or their location and affords the opportunity to meet Chamber Ambassadors and network with the community and fellow business owners. Ribbon Cuttings are published in the Chamber newsletter, E-News, social media, and newspaper.
- Business After Hours. Sponsoring a Business After Hours provides the opportunity to showcase your products and location, along with introducing your employees to fellow Chamber Members and the community.
- Promotion Committee sponsors retail and downtown events throughout the year. Meetings are the 1st Thursday of each month at 8:00 a.m. Check our website events calendar or the E-News for a location.
- Cheyenne County Community of Employers tackles issues such as workforce retention and recruitment, transportation, and employability workshops. The committee meetings are the first Wednesday of each month beginning at 12:00 p.m. (See calendar for location). Lunch and Learns provide learning opportunities to gain insightful information to help your business be successful.
- Chamber Board of Directors meets once a month and helps to decide policies and operations within the Chamber.